When buying a tie for a specific occasion, it can be a rather daunting task. There are so many different ties to choose from and each one of them will accentuate your outfit in a different way. Choosing the right tie will really make the difference between a stylish look and one that just doesn’t look quite right. So what are the things you can do to ensure you get it right first time?
When you are looking for a quality tie, it’s important to consider the fabric of the tie. High quality manufacturers will use fabric that gives you a better knot, shape and overall look.
The best material you can have for a tie is silk. Simply because it is a high quality material and it generally looks much more stylish than any other material of tie.
Printed or Woven?
It is much easier to achieve a high quality pattern by printing on to the tie fabric, but it is also possible to achieve patterns within woven ties too. Technology is much more sophisticated than it used to be and machines can now weave different colours of fabric to create high quality patterns. Due to this, it is possible to get high quality patterns within both printed and woven ties.
Embroidered ties are largely popular at the moment, but we would recommend choosing high quality woven or printed ties instead as they will last much longer.
Embroidered stitching can get damaged and fray after a while, which ruins the whole tie.
Tie Bar Tack (Stitch)
Turn over your tie and look for a little stitch on the back of the tie. This stitch isw for resting your tie bar upon so that it doesn’t slip out of place. If the tie has one of these, it means it was made by a proper tie manufacturer.
So know you know how to purchase a high-quality tie. We sell a wide range of quality ties for a range of different purposes. You can also order custom ties with our company or club logo on, meaning you can make your team stand out from the crowd. For more information on custom printed ties visit the Design Your Own Tie page.
If you work for a business that requires formal wear on a day to day basis, you could benefit from custom ties from James Morton Ties.
Our custom ties allow you to print your own logo upon a tie designed by you and you can order as many as you need.
This may seem self-explanatory but having a coherent uniform, even if it’s just a tie, can make your business seem much more professional than a business where everyone has different ties.
Having your logo on your tie and using your businesses colour also shows you are serious about your business and are proud to wear the branding.
When you are not in work, say on your way there or on your way back and in public, people may see your tie and mentally log it.
This works as a self-promotion method and can increase brand awareness for your business.
Sense of Unity
Uniforms are a great way to bring staff together. As you are ruling out competitive tie wearing and leveling everyone to the same standard you may see reduced tension in the office.
This method is used in school but is also shown to have benefits when used in a more formal and adult scenario.
To get the perfect ties for your business and start designing your custom ties right away. Get in touch with one of our professionals to get a quote for your business ties.
A good logo can give any business or club a much-needed identity. It not only makes it easier for people to identify you and your brand, it also helps you stand out from your competition. So why not make the most of your marketing by ordering custom logo ties from James Morton Ties. Here are just a few of the benefits of ordering from us:
- A high quality, well-manufactured tie adds a touch of elegance to casual and formal wear alike – custom logo ties also give the wearer a sense of belonging and unity amongst fellow company or team members.
- Wearing a custom logo tie not only removes the stress of picking out a tie to suit your outfit – it also instils a sense of pride in your appearance. Whilst wearing a tie, you’re more likely to tuck your shirt in, and all in all dress more sensibly. Ties can also denote professionalism, power, authority and control. You can also soften this by choosing a more informal colour or style, if you’re looking for a more laid-back approach.
- Our custom logo ties can be woven or printed using polyester or silk – whichever best suits your requirements. This makes our ties more cost effective as embroidery can be much more expensive than our alternative methods. It’s also difficult to add small details or visual effects / shading to your ties when using embroidery methods. Our printing techniques allow us to replicate your logo on your ties with accuracy.
- The process of ordering custom ties from us is very straightforward. Simply provide us with any designs briefs and logos you have, and we’ll create artwork which meets your requirements. We can then advise on the best style of tie, material, printing method and more before you place your final order.
- Our custom logo ties are available in a variety of styles and materials – from silk woven satin weave to woven repp weave ties, standard or clip-on ties, ties with a single logo at the bottom of the material to those with print covering the length of the tie.
- We also have a variety of accessories for sale, to compliment your logo ties.
Take a Look at the Custom Logo Tie Options Available
Why not take a look at some of the custom logo ties available for inspiration? You can also try out our tie designer before making any decisions. If you’d like additional advice, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re always happy to help.