A good logo can give any business or club a much-needed identity. It not only makes it easier for people to identify you and your brand, it also helps you stand out from your competition. So why not make the most of your marketing by ordering custom logo ties from James Morton Ties. Here are just a few of the benefits of ordering from us:
- A high quality, well-manufactured tie adds a touch of elegance to casual and formal wear alike – custom logo ties also give the wearer a sense of belonging and unity amongst fellow company or team members.
- Wearing a custom logo tie not only removes the stress of picking out a tie to suit your outfit – it also instils a sense of pride in your appearance. Whilst wearing a tie, you’re more likely to tuck your shirt in, and all in all dress more sensibly. Ties can also denote professionalism, power, authority and control. You can also soften this by choosing a more informal colour or style, if you’re looking for a more laid-back approach.
- Our custom logo ties can be woven or printed using polyester or silk – whichever best suits your requirements. This makes our ties more cost effective as embroidery can be much more expensive than our alternative methods. It’s also difficult to add small details or visual effects / shading to your ties when using embroidery methods. Our printing techniques allow us to replicate your logo on your ties with accuracy.
- The process of ordering custom ties from us is very straightforward. Simply provide us with any designs briefs and logos you have, and we’ll create artwork which meets your requirements. We can then advise on the best style of tie, material, printing method and more before you place your final order.
- Our custom logo ties are available in a variety of styles and materials – from silk woven satin weave to woven repp weave ties, standard or clip-on ties, ties with a single logo at the bottom of the material to those with print covering the length of the tie.
- We also have a variety of accessories for sale, to compliment your logo ties.
Take a Look at the Custom Logo Tie Options Available
Why not take a look at some of the custom logo ties available for inspiration? You can also try out our tie designer before making any decisions. If you’d like additional advice, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re always happy to help.