Designing your own tie couldn’t be easier. At James Morton we have a number of ways to help you design your own perfect tie, including our tie designer tool, example tie designs, common design layouts and a tie template for you to print & sketch your ideas. When you’ve got some ideas, just call us, and our tie designers will work with you to achieve the desired results.
How to Design a Tie
Follow these simple steps to design your own custom tie:
- Open the tie designer help tool
- Choose your preferred tie style from the eight examples of our most popular ties
- Select a tie background colour
- Drag the example logo graphics where you want them placed on the tie
- Click to download your final design
- Choose the tie fabric you would like
- Choose the tie lining and label you want
- Send us the actual logo or graphic you want to use
Our team of in-house designers are experts at creating custom ties, personalised ties, bespoke ties and other accessories to your precise requirements, including choice of fabric, weave, colour, pattern – even labels and linings. Please note we have a minimum order quantity of 30 ties.
Pantone Colour Options
James Morton are able to match any Pantone colour. Just provide us with the Pantone reference number when you contact us after you have designed your custom tie. Download Pantones chart here.
Use our online tie designer to create your perfect tie – download a version for sending to your colleagues and friends.
Please complete the form to email your design.
Example tie designs
Checkout our gallery of ties designed by you and produced by us.
Download and sketch your design on our tie template. Then email or post and we’ll do the rest.
Example template designs
Take a look at some common design formats available to you.